Step into a brighter future with our fees free & government funded courses.
• You can study one of our courses for FREE
• Classes are small and tutors are awesome - they’ll treat you like adults, not kids
• You’ll gain qualifications and skills that help you get a job
• You won’t be stuck in a classroom all day - our training is fun and practical
• You’ll build confidence in a supportive, encouraging environment.
To find out more about how you can study for free, simply fill out out this form and one of our friendly team will be able to guide you on the best option for you.
A great way to start. If you're not sure what to do, take the first step with a Level 2 Foundation course or one of our excellent Level 3 courses. These practical courses are totally free if you're aged 16-19 and you'll get lots of support from our friendly tutors.
If you’re Māori or Pasifika and aged 16-40, you might be able to get a scholarship to pay your course fees for one of our Trades courses. You’ll also get one-on-one career coaching, help finding work, and other learner support.
All Trades courses and our Health and Wellbeing courses are free as part of the Government's Targeted Training and Apprenticeships Fund (TTAF). They are free because this training is focused on areas that are important for the New Zealand economy.
If you're a New Zealander and normally live here*, you may be eligible for one year of free study with us (up to the value of $12,000). To qualify for this, you need to have not trained at a tertiary level before - for more than six months.
*Terms and conditions apply.