Held at Sylvia Park on Friday 22 and Saturday 23 June, NZMA students were out front and centre, bringing home a raft of awards for their efforts.
These students were outstanding in their competition categories, and congratulations on their awards:
• Waiana Edwards - gold medal and best in show for classic cocktails
• Melenuia Fehoko - silver medal and best in show for innovative table setting
• Folola Finau - silver medal for innovative table setting
• Ofa McKinley - silver medal for barista
• Pelenise Enefatu - bronze medal for barista
• Veronica Howell - bronze medal for barista
Our students were extremely proud to be representing NZMA, Auckland South Campus, Otahuhu. A big thanks to the dedicated NZMA staff who continue to raise the bar at every competition NZMA competes in.
The National NZ Chef’s competition will take place 11-14 August, and our students are already excited.